IMPROVISER ACTOR ROLEPLAYER DIRECTOR
A professional improviser, actor, roleplayer and director with extensive experience in improvisational theatre and immersive experiences/events (Over 600 hours of acting in various roles performed around the UAE).
Naser studied, performed and directed at some of the most prestigious theatres in the United States and the UAE:
-Lincoln Center Theatre, New York.
-The Second City, Chicago.
-Annoyance Theatre in Chicago.
-Impro Theatre in Los Angeles.
-The Courtyard Playhouse in Dubai.
Naser performs and directs regularly in immersive experiences, event activations, corporate roleplays and fully improvised shows around the region.
LATEST ACTING CREDITS
- Gatsby: The Immersive Experience (2019), a 6-hour immersive experience on the QEII ship in Dubai immersing the audience in the world of Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Project Rising Star (2019): The Immersive Horror Experience (2019), played multiple lead roles (Serial killer, & Orderly) in the terrifying and unique immersive horror experience below decks in the iconic Queen Elizabeth II ship (QEII) in Dubai.
- Boyfriend 2.0 (2019), a scripted play, in which a human male competes with an A.I. for the love of a woman.
- Playground (2019), a scripted play of the Playground. A place where kids play - and adults are not allowed. What could go wrong? Plenty!
- Life: Improvised (2018), an improvised one-act story in real time, with no breaks or edits, based on audience's reflection on life (Also Directed by Naser).
- Muse (2019), an improvised musical where the story, dialogue, music and lyrics are all made up spontaneously by the team based on suggestions from the audience (Also Directed by Naser).
- Theatresports and Maestro (2017-2019), weekly improvisational short-form shows at the Courtyard Playhouse, Dubai.
- Blackout (2018), A fully improvised long-form show inspired and directed by light.
Directors Lab, Lincoln Center Theater, New York, US.
Over 200 hours of experimenting and researching on collaborative theatre processes in theatre directing with other directors, actors, designers and stage managers.
Playback Theatre, New York School Of Playback Theatre, NY, US.
82 hours of training by Jo Salas, Jonathan Fox, Hannah Fox, and Will C.
Puppetry Long Form Improv, Magent Theatre, New York, US.
By Josh Cohen and Tamra Malaga.
Improvisation and Theatre, The Courtyard Playhouse, UAE.
Over 300 hours of training and improvised performance in shows trained by Tim Orr, Felipe Ortiz, Jacob Banigan, Kemsley Dickinson, and Derek Flores.
Narrative Improvisational Theatre, Impro Theatre, Los Angeles, US.
36-hour intensive training by Impro Theatre instructors and Dan O’Conner.
Long-form Improvisational Theatre, The Second City, Chicago, US.
30-hour intensive training with Rachael Mason and David Pasquesi.
Improvisation and Comedy, The Annoyance Theatre, Chicago, US.
30-hour intensive training by instructors of the Annoyance and Mick Napier.
Gatsby: The Immersive Experience (2019)
Acted in the role of Bligh, the personal business assistant of Jay Gatsby.
“Playground” & “Boyfriend 2.0”at The Junction, Dubai (2019)
- Acted in the role of Clark, an Artificial Intelligence new-age boyfriend replacing men in Boyfriend 2.0
- Acted in the role of Sami, a school student at Playground.
Project Rising Star: The Immersive Horror Experience (2019)
Played multiple lead roles (Serial killer, & Orderly) in the terrifying and unique immersive horror experience below decks in the iconic Queen Elizabeth II ship (QEII) in Dubai.
Improvising Actor & Company Member, The Courtyard Playhouse (2017-2019)
Over 300 hours of acting and improvisation on stage at the Courtyard Playhouse, Dubai.
Professional Corporate Roleplay
Professional Role player during corporate training and simulations on
Customer Service, Sales, Assessment Centres, leadership, and other areas.
Past clients: AXA Insurance, Volkswagen Middle East, Ashridge Executive Education, Hult, Cubiks, and others.